A country take on the classic Mai Tai
- 2 oz Southern Pride Original Moonshine
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 3 oz Sprite
NOTE- there is a "pineapple orange" juice drink available at majority of gas stations and stores if you are unable to find pineapple juice and both versions are great
- Mix all ingredients well ( if warm then mix with ice)
- Pour mixture over ice into a glass and enjoy !
- A fun option is to add a mini umbrella, slice of pineapple and a cherry on for the "full experience"
- 2 oz Southern Pride Blackberry Moonshine
- 4 oz Sweet Tea
- Splash of Lemonade
- Mix all ingredients in your glass of choice, stir well and mix ice to the top. (if you're feeling fancy add muddled mint ) Enjoy
- 3 oz Southern Pride Double Barrel Whiskey
- 4 oz Lemonade
- 3 oz Orange juice
- Splash of ginger ale
- 1 Cup of ice
- Optional garnish, a slice of Lemon
- Pour Whiskey, Lemonade, Orange Juice and ice into a blender. Blend until all ice is crushed.
- Pour mixture into your cup of choice and add a splash of ginger ale on top.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon if you're feeling fancy ! Enjoy !
SEX IN THE WOODS
- 3oz Southern Pride Original Moonshine
- 5oz Lemonade
- 1 tbs Sugar (for the slushee version)
- Optional if you're feeling fancy , some lemon slices and blueberries to throw on top
- Mix Shine and Lemonade and pour over ice ! Easy and delicious
- For slushee - mix Shine, Lemonade, Sugar and ice into a blender. Blend and Enjoy !
PEA RIDGE PUNCH
-1 cup of Orange Juice
- Dash of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Vanilla powdered coffee creamer
- 2 (or 3 if you'd like ) Tablespoons Southern Pride Original Moonshine
- Boil the Orange Juice
- Add the creamer, sugar and vanilla extract, stir until well blended
- Let drop to room temp and then add the moonshine. You can either stick it in the freezer for a while for a slushy like consistency, leave in the fridge until chilled or pour over ice and enjoy !
SOUTHERN SANGRIA SLUSH
A country take on the clasic Mojito by replacing Rum with Moonshine
- 2 oz Southern Pride Original Moonshine
- 6 oz Sprite
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- Optional garnishes if you're feeling fancy - slice of lime and mint leaves
- Mix shine, sprite and sugar in a cup until sugar is dissolved
- Pour over ice into a separate glass
SOUTHERN PEACHES N' CREAM
- 2 oz Southern Pride Peach Whiskey
- 4 oz Cream Soda
- Mix ingredients and pour over ice or chill beforehand and drink with no ice ! Enjoy
LINCOLN COUNTY LEMONADE
MOONSHINE MAI TAI
- 1oz Southern Pride Peach Whiskey
- 10z Southern Pride Blackberry Moonshine
- 2oz Cranberry Juice
- 2oz Orange Juice
- Splash of Sprite
- 1.5 cups ice
- Mix all liquids
- For blended ( right side of photo ) add mixture to a blender and blend to desire consistency, pour and enjoy !
- For over ice ( left side of photo ) pour mixture over ice, stir and enjoy !
A country take on the classic Sex on the Beach
- 1 1/2 oz Southern Pride White Whiskey
- 1 oz Southern Pride Peach Whiskey
- 1 1/2 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1 1/2 oz Orange Juice
- Optional / orange slice for a garnish if you're feeling fancy
- Mix all ingredients (minus the garnish if using) , preferably chilled.
- Pour over ice and enjoy !!
A country take on the classic Margarita
- 2oz Southern Pride White Whiskey
- 3.5oz Jose Cuervo Classic Margarita Mix
- 2.5oz Sprite
- 2 cups ice
-Have a glass chilled prior to blending ingredients
- Pour all ingredients into a blender
- Blend to desired consistency
- Take chilled glass and salt the rim (can pour salt onto a plate and dip glass rim in it. The glass being chilled will cause the salt to stick)
- Pour mixture into glass and enjoy !
- 1/4 cup Southern Pride Peach Moonshine
- 1/4 cup Southern Pride Blackberry Moonshine
- 1/3 cup frozen Strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen Peaches
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 cup Lemonade
- 1 cup ice cubes
- combine all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth. Pour and enjoy !
- you can substitute either peaches or strawberries with blueberries if you dislike one or have an allergy, It will still be refreshing and delicious !
- Feel free to add more sugar to taste, completely up to your taste buds
- This will make 2-3 glasses of smoothies, drink safely
- 1oz Southern Pride Original Moonshine
- 1oz Southern Pride Peach Moonshine
- 4oz Lemonade
- Diced Peach ( save 1 slice for garnish )
- A handful of Strawberries ( save half of one for garnish )
- A slice of Lemon for garnish
- 1 cup of ice
(note- all garnishes optional of course )
- Mix all ingredients into a blender and blend to your desired consistency ( I did mine with fruit chunks for the photo )
- Pour into a chilled mason jar or cup of choice and enjoy !!